Print Friendly and PDF

PLEASE CLICK ON MY CRAFT PAGE BELOW AND LIKE

Monday, June 8, 2015

MY PRAYER SHAWLS--TESTIMONIALS

I am now knitting extra large shawls in sports team colors.  This one is for the Florida Gators football.   It is 44" by 44" in navy and orange stripes. This shawl is large enough to also be used as a lap quilt.  Order yours in your favorite team colors today  .  To see all my shawls, please click here
                         $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping  Please fill out the contact form on this blog if you are interesting in owning one made to order with your favorite team colors.  All shawls are copyright 2015@legalzoom.com






#1....Edith Weil thank you for my beautiful shawl that I received in the mail today. Once,again thank you so very much it's absolutely gorgeous.  (FB christians living with diabetes)
Just received this testimonial from a lady who purchased a pink prayer shawl: on ebay
#2....Dear swobet,
I love love love the prayer shawl, thank you again. I especially love the white cross on the shawl.
I was wondering, do you make more handmade crochet prayer shawls? I want to purchase one for my granddaughter. She wanted a prayer shawl with rainbow colors....
Please let me, thank you again (ebay)
- seebaby21
#3....
Dear swobet,<p> </p>I just wanted to say that I just received the rainbow prayer shawl in the mail today and I am in "Awe"! Thank you again.. Blessings to you. (ebay)<p> </p><p>- seebaby21</p>
#4...Gemma Dillinger-I got the shawl today. It's beautiful. I must say that's some of the finest knitting I've ever seen. It's just beautiful. I can't knit at all but I do crochet.  God bless you (FB christian women living with cancer)
#5..

<p>Patricia Mayhorn</p>
2 hrs · Mooresville, NC
This is my beautiful shawl Edith Weil made im so pleased to have this thanks so much Edith God Bless you.( from christians living with diabetes group)
Freddie Lickert Grubbs: type 2 diabetes support groups global network group
I just wanted to let you all know that I bought Edith's mom shawl. It's absolutely beautiful. Everyone needs to get one of her shawls. She does gorgeous work. Thanks again Edith. heart emoticon


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10