Print Friendly and PDF

PLEASE CLICK ON MY CRAFT PAGE BELOW AND LIKE

Thursday, October 30, 2014

MUG RECIPES: BLUEBERRY MUFFIN IN A MUG(click here to print)

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN IN A MUG
                                                                                 
      This recipe makes one so if you want more multiply it. 1 rounded Tbs of coconut flour, 1/4 tsp baking powder, dash of salt, 1 Tbs of favorite sweetener (I use 1 Tbsp of Erythritol), 1 egg, 1Tbsp melted Ghee or melted butter or coconut oil (I like ghee), 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. I add small amount of blueberries on the top once is in my ramekin. Mix all the ingredient really well in a bowl making sure you don't have lumps from the flour, pour the mixture in a spray or grease ramekin or a coffee mug, put it in the Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, Mine usually work at 1 minute and 40 seconds. When you take it out just touch it in the top center and it should be cook and spongy. I usually make several and leave them in the fridge for days for my son and husband breakfast, they love it. Please note that if you add the blueberries it will be a little more carbs but not much because I don't use a lot.  2.6 net carbs without the blueberries
          Recipe submitted by Wendy Payan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10